Enough is enough with the freekick marking!

This kept happening in my Notts Co matches, and i thought it was just my defense being a little stupid and something that would go, i was wrong.

I switched to Tottenham and a few matches after, i'm still having the same problem, can someone please tell me where to complain about this or how to fix it?

My 4 defenders have "Man Mark" set for Defending Free Kicks, as well as my defending Central Midfielder while my attacking midfielder has it to stay near the far post, my wingers and strikers have have a "Form Wall" setting.

As seen on the pic, only my RB and my right CB are doing their man mark duty, and the aMC is staying on the NEAR post. My left CB, Bassong, my LB and my dMC all seem to be having a chat and wandering around the middle of the pitch.

Any way to fix this, or is it just a bug?

theshit.jpg

I tried putting a man on the FAR post because i kept conceding low shows on the far post while my GK would go the other way, that actually did save a few goals for me. It has nothing to do with the stupidness of the other defenders to man mark, i guess i will just have to go with the default now on.

And about being 2-0 down, well half that was this stupid ME mistake, and i did end equalizing by 90th, which made me all the more mad, as i would have won.

86th minute, Barrow (me) leading 2-1. Free kick to Kettering (in red).

Guess what happened next... Correct answer under the picture.

It's even more interesting that both teams were missing a player. All the dots are there on this picture except for the opponent's goalkeeper.

marking.jpg

Correct answer: They tied the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived