those players your unsure on now love

Ok again a quick question.

We all have those players who we are unsure of when signing but once you do they play sensational and you just have to love them.

Who is yours?

Mine would be Gary Cahill. I was looking for a back up centre back and signed a player called Fanni, but then Marsielle came in for Bougherra and Fanni wouldnt be up to replacing the big man. So with only the 5.5M i had from selling my talisman (he wanted to go) i needed a new centre back. I was looking around and suddlenly realised all those capable to comming into the gap would cost more than 5.5M. I did have my eye on Cahill but my scout said £10M would only open negotiations with the club. So while thinking avbout where else i could sell a couple of players to make the money for another CB i get a message, Bolton offer Cahill for £4.7M./ I bid and fight off stong opponents including rivals Celtic. Since he came to the club we have only conseaded 5 goals in all competitions. He has just been amazing to say the lease.

Ok again a quick question.

We all have those players who we are unsure of when signing but once you do they play sensational and you just have to love them.

Who is yours?

Mine would be Gary Cahill. I was looking for a back up centre back and signed a player called Fanni, but then Marsielle came in for Bougherra and Fanni wouldnt be up to replacing the big man. So with only the 5.5M i had from selling my talisman (he wanted to go) i needed a new centre back. I was looking around and suddlenly realised all those capable to comming into the gap would cost more than 5.5M. I did have my eye on Cahill but my scout said £10M would only open negotiations with the club. So while thinking avbout where else i could sell a couple of players to make the money for another CB i get a message, Bolton offer Cahill for £4.7M./ I bid and fight off stong opponents including rivals Celtic. Since he came to the club we have only conseaded 5 goals in all competitions. He has just been amazing to say the lease.

:D Im so immature!!

In FM09 i needed a good striker with PL experience for the 3rd season after getting promoted with Wolves. I went for Benni McCarthy at 31 years old. Was just hoping he would be a good man to have around but ended up scoring 20 goals in the season!! Ledge! Then he went on a free once my young guys got used to it. 2 years later he coached my players to champions league qualification after i couldnt help but bring him back as a player/coach!

Archived