The lack of managerial sackings in this game is incredible!

In my game Leonardo is still the manager of AC Milan even though he finished 9th in the first season, spent +£100m on poor players and is now 18th in serie A. And his job status isn't even insecure! If this was real life he wouldn't have lasted half the first season.

Same thing is happening with liverpool in the premier league, near relegation zone no CL place and yet Benitez's job is comfortable.

Why have SI decided to tone down the regularity of managers getting sacked? It's the only bad thing about the game this year for me (so far)

I have play FM 2010 Demo, At the Begin of the season...I told the chairman that I want to challange the title.

I have choose my own Tactic but I was struggling. My Team was 6th in the P.League and I had to do somethings about my Tactic and I had to change from 4-1-3-2 to 4-2-2-2. I have won 10 Games in rows but the Chairman keep saying your next game will be last if you lose!!! I am 4th in the league at the moment.

I am enjoying FM 2010 Demo and I will wait for next patch then Buy the full game :)

I've got 26 leagues loaded and I keep getting job offers from clubs in Spain who have got rid of their manger so it does happen. As for Leonardo and Benitez not being sacked I think the reason for this, especially in Benitez case, is probably because they've got new contracts and sacking them would probably cost more than the clubs can afford so its better for them just to keep their current managers and hope that they can turn things around.

Chelsea in my game-file, by season 3 :

Carlo Ancelotti resigned.

Hired Roberto Mancini.

Sacked Roberto Mancini.

Hired Avram Grant icon10.gif

Ancelotti resigned on my game aswell.

I think there are plenty sackings judging by the first 2 games i have had. I've noticed that the vast majority seem to be in the Championship.

In my game Leonardo is still the manager of AC Milan even though he finished 9th in the first season, spent +£100m on poor players and is now 18th in serie A. And his job status isn't even insecure! If this was real life he wouldn't have lasted half the first season.

Same thing is happening with liverpool in the premier league, near relegation zone no CL place and yet Benitez's job is comfortable.

Why have SI decided to tone down the regularity of managers getting sacked? It's the only bad thing about the game this year for me (so far)

He got fired in my game when milan was 11th :) they brought Marco Van Basten and won the league in the end by 1 point. Good sacking it seems. Managers get sacked, but not that much, it seems fine so far.

Archived