job offers

Is it just me, or are good jobs just too easy to get in FM10. I played one year in the German 2. Bundesliga and two years in Italy' Seria A fighting relegation, when I got a job offer from ManU at the end of the season to replace Alex Ferguson. Well, I don't mind but it seemed a bit too easy.

Yeah, it depends hugely on what starting reputation you use.

'Automatic' rep in this version is a lot higher than Sunday League Footballer, though does vary a bit depending on what leagues you have loaded up.

It sounds like the OP probably set International Footballer, though.

Yeah, it depends hugely on what starting reputation you use.

'Automatic' rep in this version is a lot higher than Sunday League Footballer, though does vary a bit depending on what leagues you have loaded up.

It sounds like the OP probably set International Footballer, though.

Definitely, to be able to get offered the Man United job that simple, It does sound a lot like International Football reputation, making you more prone to top team job offers regardless. :)

if you put your reputation to International footballer, then you will be roumered with or offered every big job that comes. I originally done this but now i just leave it at automatic so i can earn the right to be roumered with Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid E.T.C

Archived