Football and sound

Guest Dramamine

Guest Dramamine

I tried to email this question but it came back undelivered so I reckon this is my best bet.....

I'm planning on putting together a little sound piece in homage to the world football phone-in programme on radio 5 live, in the near future. I was wondering if before I did I could the powers that be's permission to use some of the sounds that come with FM 2008?

I don't know if this will have any bearing but I have been a loyal fan of the series since the 96/97 season CM game. The piece isn't for commercial use. Im just going to do it for myself and maybe send a link to Dotun the shows host and anyone else thats want to here it.

Warm regards and looking forward to FM2009!

Guest Dramamine

I tried to email this question but it came back undelivered so I reckon this is my best bet.....

I'm planning on putting together a little sound piece in homage to the world football phone-in programme on radio 5 live, in the near future. I was wondering if before I did I could the powers that be's permission to use some of the sounds that come with FM 2008?

I don't know if this will have any bearing but I have been a loyal fan of the series since the 96/97 season CM game. The piece isn't for commercial use. Im just going to do it for myself and maybe send a link to Dotun the shows host and anyone else thats want to here it.

Warm regards and looking forward to FM2009!

Archived