Longest Time At Club?

Played to something like year 2047 with Man Utd, got to a point where I had 200million to spend each year, won over 50 titles, something ridiculous like that and my only motive was to see how ar I could get, wasn't about winning titles, was to see the game retired me or killed me so I couldn't play anymore.

Made it to 10 years with Inter on FM05 (still have that save on my hard drive - might dig it out someday for a laugh), and, going back a bit, 10 years with Deportivo on CM00-01. Generally I don't make it further than 5-6 seasons on any given save, for various reasons. I'm very impressed with some of the totals that others on this thread have managed to rack up...

Been playing since FM08...

I've made it through two seasons twice. :) I almost made it to a 3rd full season once too...

Seasons take me a long time, and i find it difficult to get stuck in to a game (perhaps because a season takes so long).

Only 8 years for me on FM08 with Bayern

Either new patch (get paranoid because they always say that some bugs are no fixed unless you start a new game) or the next year come out normally discourage me from keep playing.

I can't really take it when the game totally turns into regen time and no real players around (only as staffs).

currently on year 12 at Rangers on 08 stillk have the save and often go back, but i made a second save of the game and left at year 6 thats why im only at year 12 because i was doing a season with one then the other, i eventually deleted the Barca save after i got bored. Rangers wherent the same team without me.

10 years at crewe - won the premiership with them and the world cup with nigeria

then managed arsenal for 5 years winning 4 titles, 3 FA cups and 3 european cups, won a second world cup with brazil

then i retired at number one on the all-time hall of fame

That was the best game I ever played. I had this amazing striker I'd had on my crewe shortlist for 4 years and couldn't afford called fabiano oliveira. I signed him as soon as i joined arsenal and he was absolutely amazing. He managed around a goal a game for 5 seasons and almost never had a bad game.

Archived