Has anyone converted the tactics to classic?

Koki

1. Has anyone done so?

2. Why (not)?

2b. Did you at least try the new tactic system?

3. Do you feel that there are any differences in the ME presenting the two tactic systems?

3b. If yes, what are the differences? Which one do you find easier? Which one is more powerful in your opinion?

1- yes

2- after choosing many combinations i still could not get the players to do what i wanted not to mention the instructions were all wrong translated, when i converted to old system i noticed that somehow the new system had put backarrows on all my defenders and both strikers which is just ridiculous cause my strikers had instructions to always stay on attack and only the DCs were on full defensive. i will never again use the new system on fm2010.

2b- yes for 10 games including pre-season and was lacking goals, changed to old and started scoring 3 goals a game

3- no

1. Has anyone done so?

2. Why (not)?

2b. Did you at least try the new tactic system?

3. Do you feel that there are any differences in the ME presenting the two tactic systems?

3b. If yes, what are the differences? Which one do you find easier? Which one is more powerful in your opinion?

1 - yes

2 - I always liked the sliders

2b - no (what happened to 2a by the way?)

3 - no idea

3b - where's 3a?

i have now changed to the classic system.

Why? Simply because my players where not playing the way i wanted them to, they now are on the tactics i learned on 05 and have used every year minus the game i miss in 09.

Yes i did.

Yes because the new tactic system is designed to be easier and more challengeing at the same time, it does most of it for you, the old way does not, as aresult differnt things do differnt ways.

Why do people say you have to start a new game to change between new & classic tactics that's not the case at all i use classic tactics and can easily create a tactic using the 'tactic creator' without restarting a game. I prefer to use the classic tactics as i seem to have a a better control of my players and my defence is a lot better because of this. I think the new tactics will be a good idea once it's intergrated better and more developed as at the moment i think there is to much emphasis on the manager to secure points when it's players that win games!

1- yes

2- after choosing many combinations i still could not get the players to do what i wanted not to mention the instructions were all wrong translated, when i converted to old system i noticed that somehow the new system had put backarrows on all my defenders and both strikers which is just ridiculous cause my strikers had instructions to always stay on attack and only the DCs were on full defensive. i will never again use the new system on fm2010.

2b- yes for 10 games including pre-season and was lacking goals, changed to old and started scoring 3 goals a game

3- no

Same here, especially with finding my defenders (all 4 of them) with arrows down in my tactics, when converted to classic.

Will use the new system when it's overhauled.

Archived