Does anyone have huge success without much effort?

Koki

I just want to know, if anyone has huge success in the game without too much effort in FM10?

Of course you can have success managing a superior team and paying attention to every small detail. But who of you managed to win the league or even an international cup with a mediocre team by just making a tactic and clicking on "progress". Does anyone even have success when holidaying the matches?

I just want to know, if anyone has huge success in the game without too much effort in FM10?

Of course you can have success managing a superior team and paying attention to every small detail. But who of you managed to win the league or even an international cup with a mediocre team by just making a tactic and clicking on "progress". Does anyone even have success when holidaying the matches?

I have been failry successful with spurs, won prem in 3rd season. Currently in season 6 and I still havent changed my tactics (yes I know, its terrible but it keeps me winning).

3 prem Titles (soon to be 4)

1 runner up

1 Euro cup

1 FA cup (soon to be 2)

2 League cups

3 community shield

I have to say I've had plenty of success with very little effort. I buy players, pick a tactic and then just stick with it. I don't even bother making different training schedules.

I started unemployed, and have played five season at five different club so far (Excelsior Veldwezeldt, Hamilton Academical, Millonarios, Rangers, Atlas). I've won the league in every season I've played as well as quite a few cups.

I've had reasonable success without much effort at Man City, thought I'd have an almost free spending game and finished 3rd in my 1st season, currently half way through my 2nd season and I'm 3rd again despite expected to win the title and have qualified for Champions League ko stages, made a couple of high profile signing's in process.

Matches - Key

Holiday - Only friendlies

Team Talks - Always

Tactic change - Rarely but sometimes do

Archived