Buy or Sell a match!

Hi,

after so much reading of this coruption in real football, I was asking me, if it is possible to get a button in FM for: Sell match?

We all look real football, and I think that everyone saw one match where you could think that the match were sold. Of course, if you look at eastern Leagues you will see a lot of this matches. But, they happen in the big 5 leagues too. I saw solded matches in ch. league too. And the funny thing is, I got a tip for League 1 and Bundesliga match and it was true :( bad football

But why it is so? Or, I ask it in other way, why do clubs sell matches?

If you look at your prediction, you can see: win 1,25 draw 3,0 lose 4,2. Or better, lets take a team you sure had to win. You have 1,15 and the opponent 6,5. So, you are trough the groups or in front in the league, or you won the first cup match, you don't need this win, but you can earn money. A lot of money. Ch. League win gives you 600.000 but if you play 10 times an amount of 100.000€ to lose the match, you will get: 6.500.000 €

So, why should i try to win the match, when I can put my second team, put an amount of money on the opponent, and lose the game that I don't need, but I will win a good amount of money that would help me?

I think that is the way that some of the biggest club are working. And the newspaper are telling about this problem. But this is happening since 8 years in football. If you google a little bit, you will find some game-predict sites, that can tell you 3-4 big deals on the matchday. I mean, sold matches.

I know this is a big problem, and it is against football, but some real clubs are doing it. Because they get a lot of illegal earnings. And this is the way how some clubs exist in football. There is a team, that allways start good in the season, get to the 3th, 4th position, and then in the spring they lose stupid games and end on 10th position. But they never get relegated. Of course, they didn't go in the UEFA cups, but why should they, when they are making so much money on this way. In UEFA they wouldn't get even in the groups, so on this way they earn much more money like if they would play the groups :)

So, my opinion is that they are walking on a tin line, but they make money out of there knowledge.

And that's why I ask: would it be fair, if we would get this option too? To make money like some real clubs do?

And don't think that Milan, Real, Chelsea, BVB, PSG or Marseille,... didn't do this. They do it on professional way, and will never be caught ;)

Like I said, the "big 5 league" have dirty hands in this jobs. Their clubs earn on 3-5 big deals. But the second league clubs, they are the biggest winner. Because there is not so much TV attraction, so that they can play theire "bets"

It is a major UEFA problem, and believe me, it is true!

Archived