Kerlon Retires...

Funnily enough, no, he hasn't played any this season and i'm in january. Still, I could understand (and have had it happen 3 times in 3 seasons) if a player is in his 30's and not playing then he retires. But 23!?

Surely he'd just put in a transfer request. This is a bit extreme surely!?

Use an ingame editor like fmtre and remove the retirement. You could obviously do this as well with the editor that comes with the game but you'd have to start a new game then before it works.

Use an ingame editor like fmtre and remove the retirement. You could obviously do this as well with the editor that comes with the game but you'd have to start a new game then before it works.

No because the retirement isn't set in the db. If it was, there would've been a lot of complaints about it :p

Maybe it has to do with hidden attributes such as motivation and so on. Even Tevez mentioned retirement as he lacks motivation to continue. Seems nothing unusual to me regardless of potential. If rubbish players retire why shouldn't ones within good teams if their mental stats aren't good enough?

That Scottish player just retired in the last week or two at 26. Played for Celtic or Rangers...I forget which...they're both the same when you're English :p

Weird that Kerlon keeps retiring on so many peoples games though...

John Kennady Played For Celtic That Was Through Injurys Tho

Intrigued by this, i just looked in the editor think i know why:

Injury Proneness: 20

Professionalism:6

Loyalty: 5

These combimed probably adds up to early retirement.

He had two long term injuries (damaged cruciate ligaments) before and on 30.6.2009 another long term knee injury.

I suppose that this should be a reason. Check his injury history.

You shouldn´t worry about it, he´s absolutely pants in FM.

I remember a few years ago on the forums, he was tipped to be bigger than Pele.!

"We've found a Diamond" pish.

The Michael Owen of South America, he's off to polish Henrik Larsson's Floorball stick!!!!

I would retire too, if the only reason I was in football was because I was Brazilian.

Being Scottish, doesn't mean you like haggis, Irish doesn't make you a leprechaun, and being Brazilian doesn't make you a footballer.......the same as being English doesn't guarantee you are an arse! :)

You shouldn´t worry about it, he´s absolutely pants in FM.

He's Pants IRL too

That Scottish player just retired in the last week or two at 26. Played for Celtic or Rangers...I forget which...they're both the same when you're English :p

Weird that Kerlon keeps retiring on so many peoples games though...

John Kennedy,I was at that game when he got the horror tackle

I wouldn't touch FMRTE with a bargepole anyway, FM has enough memory problems without messing with it.

What memory problems? I have 4gb ram and all background programs disabled that I dont need and have never ever had a memory problem. I can even have winamp going at the same time as FM. Gotta have some heavy metal when playing FM;)

Quick offer him to other clubs and get something for him while you can.

Don't think you can when he has already set a retirement date?

Correct me if I am wrong. :)

LOL

I don't know if this picture was taken after he went to Inter or if it's just the old one from Cruzeiro with the shirt being altered. Anyway, he looks kind of different now:

kerlon-moura-souza_79889.jpg

The photo's from when he signed for Chievo. He didn't go straight to Inter.

Inter gave Chievo the money to buy Kerlon so that Inter could later sign him without his counting towards the Non-E.U player from abroad limitation in Serie A. The same as they did with Obinna and Cesar.

His low natural fitness probably affects it too tbh, it is linked with age of retirement. But that does seem very early, however with them other stats such as low proffesionalism etc it does explain it.

I'm sure they just gave him low professionalism because he doesn't play football with his feet and uses his head instead. Its like if you paid someone to wash your car and they ended up washing the dishes... not very proffesional atall... :/

Archived