How many physios should you have?

I tried signing 2 of the best physios around and the board stepped in and rejected the deal based on me having too many physios ( I had 7 physios contracted to my club). I realized all but 2 had pretty horrid stats, even some with 12s and 13s in the physio department, so I fired all but 2 of them. When I went to try and resign the 2 I had originally went after (to make 4) the board once again stepped in. What's going on here?

Oh never mind I see the problem, my board actually allows me to have 3 physios but the ones I fired weren't under contract or something, and also one of the guys I sacked was kept because the board didn't want to pay his release cause.

Why not just one physio?, if he has very good level were he should, is it usefull having more than one? (I always try to have 2 o 3, Im just asking)

Well I'm a big club (Chelsea) so I try to over staff essentially, just so I'm not taking any risks. My best physioman had one problem - he had an awful 'working with youngsters' stat, so I sought out one who could work with the youngsters.

I hate this 'guesswork' side of FM.

People saying they had a bad 'working with youngsters' stat - as if that really makes any difference at all!!!

I would also like to know the difference between having one and two physios.

I'm almost 100% sure there is no difference at all.

Archived