Fm on ps3

I know there has probably been made a hundred of threads made about this topic so i just wanna ask would thet ever bring fm out on ps3 or any console again. I really do want it on a ps3.

Does anyone agree?

No, I remember how bad LMA manager was. I used to think that game was amazing then I found CM/FM. Never again should a Footie Managment game be made for a console.

No, I remember how bad LMA manager was. I used to think that game was amazing then I found CM/FM. Never again should a Footie Managment game be made for a console.

LMA :D

I remember waiting for the games to load to 100% for 15 minutes before you could actually watch them!

The FM games on the xBox 360 weren't nearly as popular as they were on a PC. Having a mouse/keyboard makes all the difference when you're playing a game like FM. As quality as consoles are at action/simulation/FPS games, etc. there are some games that are just more suited to PC/mac format.

I know there has probably been made a hundred of threads made about this topic so i just wanna ask would thet ever bring fm out on ps3 or any console again. I really do want it on a ps3.

Does anyone agree?

Imagine what level of frustration would FM generate within console "easy to play on my couch" community due to being challenging, when there is lot of it between serious PC players.

These forums would be so flooded with complaints that it would be impossible to read anything else.Not to mention if any of them would not have enough patience to complete even 1 full season.

The FM games on the xBox 360 weren't nearly as popular as they were on a PC. Having a mouse/keyboard makes all the difference when you're playing a game like FM. As quality as consoles are at action/simulation/FPS games, etc. there are some games that are just more suited to PC/mac format.

Not sure about the 360 but i'm pretty sure the PS3 does have the option of having keyboard and mouse's attached.

Would be nice to see it on the PS3/360 but then you could have the issues of SI putting more time away from developing new features to code for a console.

I had FM08 on the Xbox. It was actually pretty good although lack of mouse was frustrating at times but you got used to it. Once you'd learnt what buttons went to what screens and it'd become second nature, navigation was pretty effortless.

I think it depends on if you have a high-end PC or not. If you do then obviously you have to go for the PC version but if not then console was a decent option.

As for LMA, I used to quite like them as a watered down management sim. I think it was mainly younger people who tended to play it, or at least it was always younger people on the message boards. The last few they released were enjoyable and had the major advantage over FM at the time with a decent 3D match engine which worked really well.

As for LMA, I used to quite like them as a watered down management sim. I think it was mainly younger people who tended to play it, or at least it was always younger people on the message boards. The last few they released were enjoyable and had the major advantage over FM at the time with a decent 3D match engine which worked really well.

Im not knocking LMA, I used to love that game. Thats what got me into CM/FM games. Just looking back on it now I would never go back to it after FM.

It would be great to have a lite version of the game, PSP-like, available on the PSN Store. That would be cheaper to produce, and easier.

There is a handheld version of FM available for the PSP already. Just don't think it's available on the PSN store.

LOL your just like me. I used to love lma manager since i was like 9-11 years of age. I used to think the game was great thats until i played football manager and realized how bigger and better manager games could be more than lma manager. I used to think lma manager was the best a manager game could get but then i compared it to football manager a saw a majo MAJOR difference and realized how bad lma was lol. It was just to watered down and childish even though it did have a good match engine but it just wasn't a good manager game comparing to the rest.

By any chance does anyone remember total club manager (which is know fifa manager) ?

I loved LMA on xbox and fm08 on 360, but then i sold my xbox and invested in fm08 on PC, my pc couldn't handle it but i couldn't handle lift without FM so bought myself a new top of the range laptop and installed nothing but itunes and fm08, and i haven't looked back. The game needs to be flowing and you need quicker movement and a keyboard. So FM on PS3 wouldn't be viable

Imagine what level of frustration would FM generate within console "easy to play on my couch" community due to being challenging, when there is lot of it between serious PC players.

These forums would be so flooded with complaints that it would be impossible to read anything else.Not to mention if any of them would not have enough patience to complete even 1 full season.

I have to agree. Considering how so many members of this forum believe that the game should be for hardcore players only, this game just would not work with any of the mainstream consoles, where casual gamers are the bread and butter and hardcore gamers drift between titles without ever settling on one sole game for more than a year or so. It would just get slated by the console community. Also, it really is made for mouse and keyboard...

Archived