Something to interest you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am currently working on a changes file where all the changes will work in every country!

What i mean is that no matter where you start Henry will be at Barcelona, Torres at Liverpool, Hargreaves, Anderson and Nani at Man.Utd etc.

Ive managed to get it to work in england and holland up to now.

The only problem there might be is if the team a player is transfered to isnt available in that country the player will be available on a free and not at the right club.

ill keep you all posted and will hopefully have it done soon!!

I am currently working on a changes file where all the changes will work in every country!

What i mean is that no matter where you start Henry will be at Barcelona, Torres at Liverpool, Hargreaves, Anderson and Nani at Man.Utd etc.

The only problem there might be is if the team a player is transfered to isnt available in that country the player will be available on a free and not at the right club.

ill keep you all posted and will hopefully have it done soon!!

It looks like i will have to do a basic changes file for each country as when i tried this for france some of the changes didnt work, i havent looked at in depth yet but i will by tuesday at the latest.

If i do have to do a basic changes file i will only do it for Holland, Spain, France, Italy unless there is demand for another country.

What do you guys think?

is anyone intrested in this??

I will send each file as they are done to foggy so he can upload them to his site!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So now Rugby man wants my help!!!!

After they way he has called me i dont think he desreves it!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! I agree Ridley. Anyway, I would be extremely interested in the update. Would love to manage in another country with all the changes in place.

If people tell me what countries they want i shall look into it.

Like i said ive done a dutch one but ive only done transfers that have taken place like in the english one, i havent went into depth and done every transfer that has happened in Holland just major ones

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It sounds like a school here. "He was mean to me, I'm not getting to let him have it"

I said it sounds good, did anywhere in that post, did I say I wanted it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That works for adults too. If you hurl obscenities at your neighbor and then ask to borrow his lawnmower, you're probably not gonna get a favorable response!

Dutch and Italian now completed,

like i said earlier have not done every transfer that has happened in the countries but i think i have got every major one that i could find.

If ive missed any let me know and ill do it.

Do you want it posting or are people going to email me for it?

This started because Rubgyman started abusing Ridley for no reason. Ridley's a nice guy, who's done A LOT for the people on this board. If anyone SHOULDN'T get a yellow card, it's him. A few of us stood up for him and the argument went on because of Rugbyman's childish responses. So now we all have yellow cards. No-one was swearing or anything and it was a first offense. Seems extremely heavy-handed but whatever. It's a shame Rugbyman had to start this, and yes we could have stopped it but it's hard when someone keeps on at you. Anyway, I won't say one more word about it but I think you owe Ridley an apology, Rugbyman. That would be the mature thing to do.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

ill keep you all posted and will hopefully have it done soon!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow!! This is my dream!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

I don't say much at all anymore but in my opinion Rugby man should take a break and join us to discuss the joys of FMH2008 a bit closer to its launch date.... icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I don't think so.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

I don't say much at all anymore but in my opinion Rugby man should take a break and join us to discuss the joys of FMH2008 a bit closer to its launch date....

No, I don't think so. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You cant help yourself.

I havent released the italian update as i spotted a couple of faults i am currently working on it, ill let you know asap

• SI Staff

Guys, be nice to each other eh? A lot of you already have Yellow Cards for abuse, which isn't nice to see. If you have a problem with a post then use the report post button (yellow triangle on the right) to alert the moderators. That's why I was alerted to this topic.

You may want to have a read of this topic. I don't want to see any more abuse or bickering in here. icon_smile.gif

• SI Staff

Chaps please keep things calm - none of you are really pushing the limits but consistent 'niggling' does tend to annoy people and takes useful threads like these off-topic very quickly (especially as updates like these are definitely of interest to a lot of people who play the games).

Im quite happy to keep doing what im doing for everyone as i know it helps others and staff at SI as they dont have to post so often i was just shocked at the way i was attacked and did not know about being able to report other users.

I will do this from now on and willl get back to doing what i do best , helping others.

Mocaccino I know you are after the Italy one, its done the only problem ive got is that emerson and oddo are frees and not at Milan as of yet as i havent had the chance to release 2 Milan players to accomodate them as soon as ive done it it will br posted.

Yeah you cant have one file for all nations as each nation will have a few players which should be at certain clubs eg in Italy Muntari at Everton but he oonly features in Italy, ive donre the bulk of the main transfers at the beginning so which eaver country you start in you should get roughly 75% of transfers.

I think that is what you mean

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

Yeah you cant have one file for all nations as each nation will have a few players which should be at certain clubs eg in Italy Muntari at Everton but he oonly features in Italy, ive donre the bulk of the main transfers at the beginning so which eaver country you start in you should get roughly 75% of transfers.

I think that is what you mean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So what im getting at here is that you delete the Close season update and download all 3 links and put them in the common folder instead.

correct me if im wrong

Archived