Omg!!

I've just started my career game as Derby manager, and I'm just in the middle of a friendly match with Portsmouth. Its not going great 2-0 down after 15min. Anyway Aaron Mokoena Plays a useless ball over the top and its heading for my keeper. An easy catch I think..... No! he heads it, and its a full on diving header straight to their forward, 3-0! This surely isn't normal!

I had one too, related with the mad goalkeeper bug ; back pass from my central defender, a ball that slow that a baby could control it. My goalkeeper didn’t move even though the ball was 10 centimeters in front of him.

The opposition forward was of course running to challenge my keeper. I tought; ok keeper, you have ages to control the ball and strike it into safety. But he didn’t move, just looking right and left with the ball slowly moving towards him.

And of course the opposition forward continued his run and blasted the ball into the net, ball right in front of the keeper of course. I just Taskemangered the fm.exe to go into hell, played ModernWarfare2 for 1 hour and killed enough to have the courage to restart FM.

Now, when it happens (honestly quite realy realy rare) I just ignore the result if obviously it changed the final result and reload the saved game. Keeping your nerves and health IRL is much more important that getting a cancer because of some flaws in the code of a game.

Archived