Thread closure???

No idea regarding the closure.

With regards to sacking the un-sackable, I don't think there is much you can do to upset a staff member. All i can think of is give him no training to do, might work. Or.. he might just think Christmas has come early, as you'd now be paying him for doing nothing.

No idea regarding the closure.

With regards to sacking the un-sackable, I don't think there is much you can do to upset a staff member. All i can think of is give him no training to do, might work. Or.. he might just think Christmas has come early, as you'd now be paying him for doing nothing.

Unfortunately he's a board member - Derek Llambias at Newcastle.

I can't cancel his contract or seemingly do anything to get him to leave.

It just bugs me him being there when Mike Ashley has gone!

Because it was poorly worded, offensive and looked, frankly, like it was trolling.

The answer is - as manager, there's nothing you can do to remove board members within the game.

Cheers.

Trolling? What on earth would I be trolling on the FM boards for?

I have been uploading error messages and bugs for the last week to try and help SI/Sega with the next patch. I don't 'troll'.

And offensive to whom? Derek Llambias??? Do me a favour...

And poorly worded, too? Thanks Matt. Your opinion on my ability to use coherent English is duly noted.

Good point. Barely anyone ever tries to wind up another user on these boards...:)

Well I don't. I have no interest in winding up other users, or trolling.

I was just asking a question, which has now been answered, so feel free to close this thread too.

Archived