Corner Cheat?

Actually the corner bug itself was much easier, you only had to instruct like one or two players and set the corners to the 6 yard box or something if I remember correctly.

Ah, I see why it's so complicated – the post Management linked to looks like a proposed setting for 10 rather than the 09 corner cheat.

Thanks. Seems like a lot of work setting up the tactics for something that you know is a cheat.

Why do you think it's a cheat? It's just a corner set up.

lol

I doubt it works it FM10! :D

This was made for fm10, and not for fm09 :D And it works brilliantly. The key is th have the corner guy who doesn't bend the ball a lot, and a cb who is a quicker, agile type of guy, and not some slow lumberjack.

For FM10 I'm getting a few goals (no where near as many as you could get with 09 though) using these settings:

Corner: Far Post

Defender 1: Challenge Keeps

Defender 2: Attack Far Post

AMC/Playmaker/good at long shots: Lurk on Edge of Box.

That sounds like a reasonable corner setup, which should yield more goals than the standard one, to be honest.

I mean it only makes sense to have one big strong player disrupt the keeper, another coming in at the back post, while someone who can hit a shot lurks outside the area to pick up any scraps.

I need to set up my own corner settings really, my default ones have done okay, but I'd rather get that little extra out of it, especially seeing as for some reason it likes keeping three of my men back to defend when I win a corner. I'll probably follow this, but with a big player attacking the near post too, and mixed corners, just to keep the opposition on their toes.

Oh, and one man short. Seeing as it almost always draws two defenders out to cover him, I don't know why every team doesn't do it every time with their shortest attacking player.

Archived