is it possible to gain new rivals?

I've been playing with West Ham for about 4 seasons now, and I keep slagging off Blackburn every couple of weeks, and also pre/post game. I was just wondering if it's possible to gain a new rival, or even lose a rival.

Another question that is bugging me for a while is whether you can get on a clubs disliked personnel list, or if it even exists in the game. Personally, I know West Ham don't like Frank Lampard Jnr (I looked in the editor), but I was able to sign him and the supporters were ecstatic. I'm just a bit confused about this.

Cheers.

Gandy.

I've been playing with West Ham for about 4 seasons now, and I keep slagging off Blackburn every couple of weeks, and also pre/post game. I was just wondering if it's possible to gain a new rival, or even lose a rival.

Another question that is bugging me for a while is whether you can get on a clubs disliked personnel list, or if it even exists in the game. Personally, I know West Ham don't like Frank Lampard Jnr (I looked in the editor), but I was able to sign him and the supporters were ecstatic. I'm just a bit confused about this.

Cheers.

Gandy.

No. It hasn't been possible in any previous FM, and the already-filed-and-prioritized request still hasn't made the cut in the current version.

No. It hasn't been possible in any previous FM, and the already-filed-and-prioritized request still hasn't made the cut in the current version.

Quite a disappointment then, I hate Blackburn :)

Do you know anything about the disliked personnel?

Cheers.

Gandy.

It was possible in previous FM versions, I managed it.

We were building up to a game, and a manager kept slagging us off, so I kept retaliating, and it happened again after the match, and in the build up to the second one, I happened to check the info screen of my team and I noticed we now had them listed as other rivals, we lost the second match, and they moved to fierce rivals.

And before you ask, no they were not on there to begin with, and yes I am sure of it, and no I do not remember which team I was or they were :)

I know you can get on peoples disliked list, so it must be possible to get on a clubs disliked list too. Would be nice to see if anyone has done it. I know some people have left one club to manage another and become hated by their previous club. If anyone has screenshots would be nice to see.

I seem to remember one guy writing that he had done great with some big team, was a favourite there. Then he jumped ship to Juventus or something (or vice versa) and he was disliked in the former club.

Hazy as umph but there you go :D

It's more than what I can provide.

Could be worse, he could have managed Blackburn. :rolleyes:

Archived