Speeding a game up

Two things I do that significantly speed up my game -

- Download 'Game Booster'; it closes all unnecessary programs and I find it really speeds up the game.

- Go to task manager whilst FM is running, and right click on 'fm.exe', then go to set priority and change it to 'high'.

Two things I do that significantly speed up my game -

- Download 'Game Booster'; it closes all unnecessary programs and I find it really speeds up the game.

- Go to task manager whilst FM is running, and right click on 'fm.exe', then go to set priority and change it to 'high'.

Teezy, I don't know if it was you but I read a post by somebody endorsing 'Game Booster' earlier today on a thread here.

I have an old computer, with lots of crap built up on it over the years and am thick as when it comes to computers, but tried 'Game Booster' (it's free to download!! :D ) and it really does seem to be the dog's b****ks and has make a huge difference to how fast FM10 runs on my computer.

Nice one.

Not wanting to put a downer on game booster - but if you have a poor computer in terms of specs etc then by using game booster your speed wil not go from a tortoise to a cheetah. The game booster will close down a few background, free some memory/ make some space and you can defrag FM. Yes it is worth getting to make the game a bit faster, but if you have a poor computer a free download will not be a miracle worker. :) Sorry to be such a pessimist.

Not wanting to put a downer on game booster - but if you have a poor computer in terms of specs etc then by using game booster your speed wil not go from a tortoise to a cheetah. The game booster will close down a few background, free some memory/ make some space and you can defrag FM. Yes it is worth getting to make the game a bit faster, but if you have a poor computer a free download will not be a miracle worker. :) Sorry to be such a pessimist.

Appreciated, but my computer's not poor, far from it. Just always looking it to speed it up a bit :)

Archived