Delay in processing actions

Although not a major issue I have an annoying little thing going on. Every time i press the mouse button to move on to the next part of the game there is always a 2-3 second delay before it starts processing the game i.e. I press the continue button there is a delay, if I want to access my squad I click the squad link button and there is a 2-3 second delay before it brings up my squad, and so on. The star rating only gives me 2 stars. I am running dual core with 3gb of ram and processor speed of 2.1ghz. Is anyone else experiencing this or do I need to tweak something. I have no detailed levels and not pictures etc, and that takes me from 1 star to 2.

Thanks

in that case you should have a higher star rating. what database size? and i take it from what you have said that your not running the lower leagues, what about view only leagues?

if that is the only leagues that you are running, and with those system specs then i would surgest checking the bugs section and posting it in there if there isnt already a topic on this.

Archived