Ghana In The World Cup

Thats not the point. Ghana qualified for the world african qualification 3rd round wellllllllll before the FM10 was out. In FM10 they are out of the qualifing stages before the my season has even started. There is a reason for the word all right reserved and this is fm10 not 09 they should allready of been in the 3rd round before my season had started.

you are right

Ghana qualified for the world cup on 6th september. But the game starts in june or july (or another month depending on the country).

So in the game, some qualifying games have not been played yet. That's why

OH RIGHT thanks mate.

you are right

Ghana qualified for the world cup on 6th september. But the game starts in june or july (or another month depending on the country).

So in the game, some qualifying games have not been played yet. That's why

But Ghana qualified for the final round of qualifiers in 2008!!

His point is that in the game they are missing from the final group stage. By the time the game starts, Ghana should be top of their final group with 9 points from 3 games, with 3 games to go.

But Ghana qualified for the final round of qualifiers in 2008!!

His point is that in the game they are missing from the final group stage. By the time the game starts, Ghana should be top of their final group with 9 points from 3 games, with 3 games to go.

I might have missed his point, but I think the same answer applies here?

if 3 games are still to be played, it is possible that they don't win them and miss qualification.

That sort of reminds me of the bug in FM08 I think it was where the wrong teams would qualify for the Euro championship. The last place teams would always be entered in the competition.

It was annoying, but also somewhat amusing seeing Kazakhstan vs Faroe Islands in the final. :D

That sort of reminds me of the bug in FM08 I think it was where the wrong teams would qualify for the Euro championship. The last place teams would always be entered in the competition.

It was annoying, but also somewhat amusing seeing Kazakhstan vs Faroe Islands in the final. :D

arrrrrrrrrr me mateys

How comes on my FM10 ghana did not qualify for the african qualifiers 3rd round when in real life they were the first african team to qualify for the world cup in 2010.

A few weeks ago there was a thread about who is actually winning the world cup in everyone's save. In most of them it was England HAHAHAHAHA! Don't expect much reality from FM...

To drag this thread back to the OP, what he means (and Ossei confirmed) is that when his game starts, Ghana are not one of the teams playing in the third qualifying round, in which half the games had already been played by June 2009 so they should have been in the database already and which Ghana were clearly in in real life because in real life they qualified from it.

I've no idea why that would be, however, I just started a game to check it out and they were there with the right results in place...

Archived