National Team Job problem.

Hi everyone, well my problem is that im currently managing a club (Man City) for 1 1/2 years and have accepted an offer to also manage a national team (Malaysia) however i keep receiving the same message from the game. I`ll get a message saying Malaysia have accepted me as manager and if accept, i click on accept and then a few days later i get the same message again from the game, it goes on and on. Why is it like this ? Please advise.

Have you got the patch installed? if not, install it and it should fix the problem.
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=158962 < you can download patch from that thread. when its downloaded, exit FM and run the patch, it will update the game, and that issue should then be fixed.

You're not using Steam, are you? just the DVD?

I am not using steam and just using DVD only.. so after download the patch and install it so the problem should be solve rite ?

add .exe to the end of the filename and try again.

Do you not what, you are a FxxxxxxG LIFE SAVER MATE. I have been ranting on this website for 2 whole days about downloading this patch and i've either been ignored or been givin false information even the techno staff and the moderators wouldn't answer my questions and they are the people who operate this website and make give you advice. Shows how good they are. Anyway thanks again mate.

Sorry for sounding all angry and that but By the way SI i really don't see the point of bringing out games if there faulty,missing aspects or have major errors its just silly. You might had well just wait until you have fixed the game propally so you wont get so much complaints.

By the way you better had get better game testers.

Archived