Touchline Shouts

Is this a bug in my game or is it just an annonyling part of the programming?

Whenever I issue an instruction the drop down box stays on my screen blocking the view, surely this is not right? The only way to remove it to go to the full tactics screen and click on the apply tactics button if the instruction is still pending or on the cancel button if instruction is in force.

Is this a bug in my game or is it just an annonyling part of the programming?

Whenever I issue an instruction the drop down box stays on my screen blocking the view, surely this is not right? The only way to remove it to go to the full tactics screen and click on the apply tactics button if the instruction is still pending or on the cancel button if instruction is in force.

If you have chosen your "shouts" just click on the Touchline INstructions" box (or whatever it's called) again and it'll disappear.

On a similar note, is there something which says certain shouts over-ride others?

For example, I wanted to use both "Use the Flanks" and "Use Overlaps" (may not be the exact wording), but I couldn't use both together.

However I have used other pairs and have managed it no problem.

In my mind, I wanted the ball moved to the flanks, and the fullbacks to go on an overlap - can't see why they'd be mutually exclusive, but I may not understand them 100%

Archived