International Scout News

Ty

It is not often I ask for help :p, but I'm annoyed with a feature now, here goes..

When you control a Club and Nation (Like me in 2012 with Man City & England) you always get a stupid amount of news after every set of Prem results, with my National scout, telling me about 15+ people who are in the national pool. If you was just a Nation manager, I spose it is a good idea, but because I control Man City as well, it is just really annoying.

I want to stop him doing this, because after every game I have way too much news to click through, and it is aggravating :)

Thanks.

• SI Staff
Thanks Nick, as now I have cancelled it again.

I cannot get it back or do anything else :(

I've had a look. There was far too much international scouting news being generated (a lot of the time about players who weren't good enough for the national setup) so I've toned it down and this fix will be in the next patch.

I've had a look. There was far too much international scouting news being generated (a lot of the time about players who weren't good enough for the national setup) so I've toned it down and this fix will be in the next patch.

Does that mean the amount of suggested games will also go down? Managing Brazil atm, and there's an absolute TON of fixtures my ass man suggests!!

• SI Staff
Does that mean the amount of suggested games will also go down? Managing Brazil atm, and there's an absolute TON of fixtures my ass man suggests!!

That is a different news item you're referring to of course. That will still stay the same as I don't want to take genuine choices away from the user there. The assistant manager's suggested fixtures are based on the players in your national pool so you may want to think about reducing the number of players in your pool.

Archived