Starting unemployed?

The offers you recieve will be linked to the reputation you set on your manager profile to start with. If you went for international footballer you would receive higher job offers than if you went for Sunday league footballer.

However on the other side of that expectations would be much higher if you were previously an international footballer.

Hi is there any way when choosing a team to manage to see the stats of the team?

Basically i'm interested in how many seats the teams stadium has, as more seats incease your income on home games...

I want to start low and work my way up so i need to know what i'm getting.

Thanks

Hi is there any way when choosing a team to manage to see the stats of the team?

Basically i'm interested in how many seats the teams stadium has, as more seats incease your income on home games...

Thanks

click on the team you're interested in taking over, then go to the club information screen, you can find out all sorts on there and the various tabs linked to it... If you're looking for number of seats, thats on the "facilites" tab...

Yeah it is on manual but you can set everything up before hand using the wizard....So do everything in the wizard then before you go to the screen to actually play the game, cancel the wizard and just choose your reputation and all your settings you made during the wizard will also be there. Hope that helps :)

Archived