IMO, FM2010 is great

So, usually I don't post much even if I have been playing CM/FM since CM99/00. Anyway I just wanted to say that IMO FM2010 is by far the most enjoyable version of the game. I am on the 4th season of my second game and I've never had so much fun with a save.

IMO, the best points of FM10 are:

- I am finally able to sell players even with low-reputation teams (Italian C2 level). This is actually the first time I can do this. In previous versions it was very frustrating trying to sell players at this level

- the new 3D engine is great

- I also like the new tactical system/touchline shouts quite a lot. Way better than tweaking sliders

- I have been just promoted to Serie B exceeding the expectations and I got a *LOT* of congratulations messages from the board/fans/previous team members. That was really nice :thup:, especially since in FM09 I seemed to always get the same "Yeah you did fine anyway we always thought that the team was more than capable of achieving this result" message.

- I think the regens are getting more and more realistic

- ATM, I've experienced just one crash (tactics screen) and luckily the game was auto-saved the same day, so it wasn't a big deal

I know that this post is not really useful but I just wanted to say that I am really enjoying FM2010. Keep up the great work SI!

Well I'm sure it is always nice for them to see praise shoved in amongst the complaints so it's very useful in that regard. I, too, am really enjoying the game this year. I'm sure there are many more out there too, and they are all out there enjoying the game.

I bet if all the people enjoying the game made a post like this it would flood the forums. Not that I'm saying you shouldn't. ;)

I've had a few more crashes due to memory but they produced a temporary fix on the main bug thread and it's done some good for me.

Yeah am loving it again. Just seems to get more realistic with every version.

Started an unemployed game for the first time ever with just the top 2 divisions in England, Spain, Germany and Italy (have a 3 year old computer) and that unpredictability of where my FM career goes and all the new features etc is giving me a rocking old time. :D

Was worried my below-par spec computer might make the game too sluggish slow, but 4-5 seasons in all is well speed-wise. :)

me too.

the only thing is that the regens don't have faces.

otherwise, a good game.

I believe there are fixes for that. Have a read of the known issues threads. It's something that comes up every now and then in main discussions and I am sure I have read that people should clear the cache.

Sorry I can't be more clear but have a read about and I'm sure you can fix that. Hope you get it sorted.

Archived