How do i get my players sorted from gk to strikers?

L.D.

I always have my players listed in order of position and when I pick players form my team in leaves the unpicked players in order of position still. It sounds to me like you just need to sort them on your main player screen. It shouldn't mix them up later.

I knew this was possible(holding shift for another category)... but does anyone else get this? (although i don't do it in tactics)

When you've cleared the selection(entire team) i always have it set to be in order of positions and then when i start to put players into their placed(PKD) it sometimes then switches automatically to be in order of PKD when i wanted it to stay as positions... (or does the above stop this? Meaning when you put somebody into PKD it puts them at the top yet keeps the rest of the squad in the order of positions?)

Guess i'll find out when i get home as i've probably answered my own question :p

click on PKD to sort them by that first, then hold shift and click on POS, should sort them by position after picked... worked for me, anyway...

Woohoo! Works. Just a stupid thing. Why would they be sorted any other way then from the gk to st? There is no sound reason for this.

How didn't i know this??? Usually i'm a genius :D

Archived