Away Form - SO ANNOYING

Sorry to appear a lil annoyed but I dominate away games against similar to lower opposition as I do home games but lose every one. Now, say what you want about it being my tactics, but if I'm dominating the game and my players are getting high average ratings what the hell am I supposed to do to work out what is going wrong????

I feel this is the way of FM and has been the last few versions. In prior times (CM days) I could tell what was going wrong...now, often I cannot.

Interesting - playing in my game, I struggle to win against inferior opposition, usually despite dominating, and hitting the woodwork 3/4 times.

Doesn't seem to matter if it's home or away really - I put this down maybe to the players being complacent (not that I've worked out what to do about it), or trying to play too attacking.

Doesn't really bother me though, it happens in real life - Man U have struggled a bit this season against the weaker teams.

Sorry to appear a lil annoyed but I dominate away games against similar to lower opposition as I do home games but lose every one. Now, say what you want about it being my tactics, but if I'm dominating the game and my players are getting high average ratings what the hell am I supposed to do to work out what is going wrong????

I feel this is the way of FM and has been the last few versions. In prior times (CM days) I could tell what was going wrong...now, often I cannot.

Who are you playing as?

Archived