urgent help needed-registration in spain

playing a career game and currently about to start 4th season,now with las palmas in spanish second division

22 first team players to be regd,also says any u-23 players regd for b team will be eligible to play

but when i finish the reg,going to my next game all those from the b team are ineligible icon_confused.gif

any ideas?

playing a career game and currently about to start 4th season,now with las palmas in spanish second division

22 first team players to be regd,also says any u-23 players regd for b team will be eligible to play

but when i finish the reg,going to my next game all those from the b team are ineligible icon_confused.gif

any ideas?

As far as I know it won't work with your current save, as you have to select which database you use when you start a anew game. Therefore it won't be compatible with you current game using a different database.

If anyone can correct me on that then I too will bow out now, otherwise I send my sympathy to you, but good luck and enjoy your new gaem icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wsopchamp08:

ok just downloading it now,will it work with my current save?

and if so how do i make that happen? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will work for your savegame. Did for mine.

Either go back to a save before the registration phase or endure the lack of b-players until december where you can register again.

Archived