Shortlist and subscriptions

Miti

I am sure this has been mentioned before I just wanted to know whether there is any solution? When I put players on my shortlist they are automatically in my subscription list which I like so I can get the news if anyone makes a bid for them. However, they are automatically removed from my subscription list after a short while so I have no chance of knowing if another club makes a bid for one of the players I am wanting. This is hugelyg annoying since I do not get any information. Is there a solution for this or is it just a reported bug that will be fixed?

Thanks

I made a thread about this the other day, which had few responses. Basically, it's a known problem nobody knows how to fix but will hopefully be mended on the new patch...I'm with you man, it's extremely annoying to have to re-subscribe my entire shortlist every week of the game.

Yeah I made a thread about this too.

When you apply the subscription star it should add the name to the shortlist indefinitely.

When you scout someone it should be added to your short list indefinitely and not take him out at then end of the season. I hate going through and putting back the all the players that has been removed from the shortlist.

It's not the fact that they get removed from the shortlist, it's the fact that they're on the shortlist but automatically get unsubscribed on about a weekly basis for no reason at all. This makes having a shortlist almost pointless as transfers, new contracts and whatever else regarding the player goes undetected. I have to go to my shortlist regularly throughout the game, highlight every player and hit subscribe just to keep up with what's happening. Some of them have even moved without me knowing which can be very annoying.

Archived