The worst luck in the world

cain

Played in Blue Square Prem with Wrexham and went 40 games undefeated but unfortunately my mate was Luton and he won the league.

In the playoff final I got Kidderminister who I had beaten twice in the league already and once in the FA trophy.

I was winning 1-0 when I get a perfectly good goal chopped off (after game it said ref was wrong). 79mins kidderminister 1st shot on goal from a free kick 1-1 then i get a man sent off.

Get to penalties, my keeper saves 2 so if my taker scores i am up so obviously he misses, they score, if my next taker scores i am up obviously he misses. In the end i am beaten on penalties.

The day before the final my assman is stolen by gillingham.

Can anyone beat this extremely bad luck.

Try being Barcelona and losing 3 players in the first 30 mins to 2 yellow cards,a straight red and a broken leg against Real Madrid! :(

Was the broken leg on... Xavi :D By any chance?

Try being Barcelona and losing 3 players in the first 30 mins to 2 yellow cards,a straight red and a broken leg against Real Madrid! :(

You're obviously a terrible manager with a very poor medical staff and should be sacked..... Then Kevin Keegan should be brought in as the Catalan Messiah!

You're obviously a terrible manager with a very poor medical staff and should be sacked..... Then Kevin Keegan should be brought in as the Catalan Messiah!

Haha, I click back onto the thread to see this reply.

And I have to admit, I LOL'd :p Its like a sitcom and thats your catchphrase!

yeez are all doin well linking those sentences together for a bunch of r*tar*s

You're clearly a terrible user of the insult and I'll tell you what.... I'd love it if you came on here and said that to my face, because you went down in my estimations when you said that:D

yeez are all doin well linking those sentences together for a bunch of r*tar*s

I think your tactics are a little off. I think you should approach the board a little different. I bet Kevin Keegan would approach the message board like a Messiah or something...maybe use him as a model.

Archived