please help????????!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaa

i'm training valencia and i didn't knew about the rule that i can't have more than 3 foreign player. i have it 4 and all of them are pretty important for me and they all play in first 11... what can i do?do i have any option or i have to choose one of them to kick out? sorry 'bout bad english:D

i have riquelme and he is trough his days to got his papers but 3 months already is said that he is awaiting his permitt papers and today is the day i have to register player or he won't play until half of season so i don't know how long will i have to wait because he's important to my team...aaaa i don't know what to do:mad::mad::mad::mad:

to the guy few postes above- what do you think to register players for valencia b team?

so,i have riquelme and on his profile says days to gain nationality- 730, days completed- 2008(??!!) and status- awaiting paperwork....can i do something to speed up that procedure or something...i think it's stupid and silly that he hasn't spanish nationality but he has done everything to gain that...i'm angryyyyyyyyyyyyy:mad::mad:

also regarding rules (so that i shouldn't start other thread):

is there any way to delete SPL rule of u21's?

Go to the editors hideaway and download the edited scottish leagues thats there. This one doesnt have the under 21 rule. Cant remember the name of the guy that did it but it was a dutch type name so should be easy enough to find. I'm currently using the edited competition and am several seasons in and its great. The only thing I added was an edt file to get rid of the old firm and changed the prize and tv money a bit.

i'm training valencia and i didn't knew about the rule that i can't have more than 3 foreign player. i have it 4 and all of them are pretty important for me and they all play in first 11... what can i do?do i have any option or i have to choose one of them to kick out? sorry 'bout bad english:D

Download an ingame editor like fmrte and give one of the foreingers nationality of an eu country like Italy or obviously Spain.

Go to the editors hideaway and download the edited scottish leagues thats there. This one doesnt have the under 21 rule. Cant remember the name of the guy that did it but it was a dutch type name so should be easy enough to find. I'm currently using the edited competition and am several seasons in and its great. The only thing I added was an edt file to get rid of the old firm and changed the prize and tv money a bit.

I've had another look in the editors hideaway and this is the link that I was talking about.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=157069

Archived