How could I get a beta testing job?

Or any job for SI for that matter.

This is probably not the place to ask this so could some one redirect me if that's the case?

I love the game, know it deeply, been playing from early 1990-s. I'm passionate for gaming in general...

I'm in Belgrade so it has to be from home.

Any one have some tip?

Thank you for answers.

I had more posts but I forgot my login, been a member for 10 years surely, before Sega...

Does my forum activity really have something to do with it?

I'd like to beta test something else if I can't get fm job, If someone knows something pls write me private or mail...

Thank you for answers.

I had more posts but I forgot my login, been a member for 10 years surely, before Sega...

Does my forum activity really have something to do with it?

I'd like to beta test something else if I can't get fm job, If someone knows something pls write me private or mail...

Ha that happened to me too!! Started from scratch again! :(

I used to be a tester for the 9.3 patch, I was asked to continue for 09 but couldn't because of my busy school life :thdn:

Did you get paid or is that just for senior sort of testers? Did you do it from home? I'm not a kid like you any more, sadly.

Did you get paid or is that just for senior sort of testers? Did you do it from home? I'm not a kid like you any more, sadly.

Yeah from home, infact I live in Australia alot further away than you are :p

Didn't get paid unfortunately but you got the game basically and had a chance to become a senior tester if your work was sufficient iirc.

Yeah from home, infact I live in Australia alot further away than you are :p

Didn't get paid unfortunately but you got the game basically and had a chance to become a senior tester if your work was sufficient iirc.

:p Glad to know that u know where Belgrade is.

That sounds ok, how do I sign up?

Condascending answers like that dont help with applying for being a tester. Forum history IS taken into account, although it may not be the be all and end all. Think about it, the only way SI can judge you, is by what you write on here.

I used to test 08 and 09, but had to give up this year due to a change in working hours.

You have to wait for the positions to be made available on the website, as someone suggested.

But you might want to bear in mind that you won't be the only person that applies, so it's no guarantee you will become a beta tester simply because you have applied.

Good luck :) Enjoy the experience if you're picked - I helped to test FML in it's early stages and it was really enjoyable.

Condascending answers like that dont help with applying for being a tester. Forum history IS taken into account, although it may not be the be all and end all. Think about it, the only way SI can judge you, is by what you write on here.

I used to test 08 and 09, but had to give up this year due to a change in working hours.

U got me wrong, didn't mean to bee arrogant or anything of the sort. I like to write with a bit of humor. I'm just asking what I like to know as straight forward as I can while being polite by my understanding.

Don't be too harsh - English isn;t his native language. I think he was trying to say "I'm not as young as you and need to provide for my family etc".

I could be wrong of course, but that's how I read it.

You got me right. Don't know how that can be understood differently, being English native or not.

Or any job for SI for that matter.

Forum history IS taken into account, although it may not be the be all and end all. Think about it, the only way SI can judge you, is by what you write on here.

Maybe if they have 2 identical applicants and one of them is a registered and frequent visitor, and the other isn't, they'll take it into account. I cannot believe that SI only hire from their community pool. Although that's probably one way to account for the inarticulacy of the press conference journalists in-game :)

Archived