Never thought i would see this.........

bore

I'm in my 3rd season with arsenal won 2 league titles I've been pushed all the way by liverpool chelsea and man city but man utd haven't been close they finished 4th and 5th there currently 16th in season 3 and alex ferguson has just been SACKED:eek:. Just wondering if this has happened in anyone else's game.

Seems unrealistic, man utd would never get rid of Ferguson. In my game 2nd season he finished 9th and retired third season.

thats why i was so surprised. It said "chairman david gill is looking for a new manager to come in and brighten things up"

how do i do screenshots?
once on fm press alt & f9 then there in ur sports interactive folder

Either that or press the button on the top right of your keyboard when you are at the screen you want to copy. It should look like this:

Prnt Scrn

SysRq

(all on the one key)

Then go into paint and press Ctrl+V, save the image as whatever you want. Go to an image upload site like www.imageshack.us/ - browse for, then select the image, upload it, then copy and paste the link it gives you into your post here. Could also re-size the image (there is an option to do so when uploading), so it is easier to see.

Archived