Training In Concurrence With Player Roles

This is just a suggestion...

I was wondering for the future FM's, if there was some kind of way to assign specific players specific training schedules, just like assigning player roles in the new tactics creator. Making training schedules and putting players in different in my opinioin is very boring, yet it is one of the most important aspects of keeping your squad fit and improving their stats.

Example: I want to assign Luka Modric to a schedule. Since I play him as an Advanced Playmaker, I would assign a pre-made schedule "Advanced Playmaker" to him.

Any feedback would be great!

This is just a suggestion...

I was wondering for the future FM's, if there was some kind of way to assign specific players specific training schedules, just like assigning player roles in the new tactics creator. Making training schedules and putting players in different in my opinioin is very boring, yet it is one of the most important aspects of keeping your squad fit and improving their stats.

Example: I want to assign Luka Modric to a schedule. Since I play him as an Advanced Playmaker, I would assign a pre-made schedule "Advanced Playmaker" to him.

Any feedback would be great!

pretty sure you can do this already i have most of my players in position specific training schedules even have one for older players to try and extend there careers

Archived