very bad game

excuse the English that it is better to fm2010

I write only to say that after years this is the last person who bought the game

but not for the accident, or too many goals, but because after a month of my purchase I can not play for the failure and Si Games to make a patch

Hello from a former football player manager

1) Could you not have posted this in another, already active "this is the last time ever" thread?

2) The game is perfectly playable. Unless you have some exclusive reason that has only happened to you. If that is the case, then perhaps you could give details of exactly what issues you are experiencing that makes the game unplayable.

Welcome to the forums mate! Ignore tonif. :)

There is one patch available and another patch will be made available in the comming months.

I thought it would be 3 again this year? 1 release day patch, which is obviously available lol. 1 around christmas as usual, and 1 in Feb with the January transfer updates?

I thought it would be 3 again this year? 1 release day patch, which is obviously available lol. 1 around christmas as usual, and 1 in Feb with the January transfer updates?

Oh yeah sorry I did not mean to be misleading, but was just letting bagigino know that there will be a patch in the comming months. But yes you are correct I think. :)

Ciao Baginino and welcome to the SI Football Manager Community Forums!

Please do not stop purchasing this wonderful product.

I can assure you that SI has not failed to produce patches to enhance your FM experience.

There is Patch 10.1 immediately available at www.footballmanager.com which you are more than welcome to download and install.

A further Patch will become available very soon (hopefully before XMAS;) )

A third (and probably final) patch is due at the beginning of February 2010.

(better guys?)

I can assure you that SI has not failed to produce patches to enhance your FM experience.

There is Patch 10.1 immediately available at www.footballmanager.com which you are more than welcome to download and install.

(better guys?)

In one word or two?

One word - Yes

Two words - Yes Yes :D

There is Patch 10.1 immediatelly available at www.footballmanager.com which you are more than welcome to download and install.

(better guys?)

Its costs nothing to polite. Yes better but we should not have had this discussion in the first place, but fair play to you tonif. :)

Archived