Most Undeserving Player to Win 2 Consecutive Premiership Medals

Some great players chase that elusive Premiership Medal and go through their entire careers without one (Gerrard). Then there's this lucky son of a gun from Arsenal who's somehow picked up 2 Winners Medals for 2 different teams all before he hit 22.

Fair play to the lad you say, if you play all season and you team wins you deserve a medal, but wait! Just 15 appearances, 7 as a Sub at a rating of 6.12. Arsenal win the 09/10 League and the Lad gets a medal.

Due to playing rubbish Arsenal loan him out to Everton for the season. He manages 13 games (2 as sub) and has a slightly better average of 6.72. Somehow, Everton won the Premiership in 10/11 and the jammy git picked up a 2nd consecutive medal!

21 Years old, Total Career Games, 44. He played in 28 games for 2 medals.

So my challenge to you, can you find a player less deserving of 2 Premiership Medals then KIERAN GIBBS?

Picture9.png

Picture10.png

Picture11.png

Darren Fletcher. Id rather spoon my eyeballs out than have him play for my team.

I don't want to derail this thread but I used to think like this. Die hard Manc here (or a member of the prawn sandwich brigade in the South Stand Upper, anyway :)) and Fletch was rightly derided in the early years but last season he came of age. He's our best midfield player bar none, and he'd walk into any team in the league I think.

ermm, isnt he widely considered to be 1 of the best performing midfielders so far this season (and last now i thing about it), and 1 of the most under rated players in the league???

He's superb. Cf. last season everyone said United would have done better against Barca with him in the midfield. He's class, no doubt.

You obviously haven't seen him play in the last 2 seasons.

Bingo.

under rated??! He's the biggest bandwagon going at the moment.

Also true. But it's been coming, he's been very very good for two years now.

Archived