How do I remove the HG from my selection screen?

lam

zt6koh.jpg

Hi,

My next game is against premiership competition, so the HG is irrelevant, yet its always present. Its not a major issue, it just makes seeing the other comments a little tougher.

LAM

[quote name=lam;432468

Hi' date='

My next game is against premiership competition, so the HG is irrelevant, yet its always present. Its not a major issue, it just makes seeing the other comments a little tougher.

LAM[/quote]

What season are you in? From the second season on clubs in England and Wales have new rules and have to register 25 players (4 home grown and 8 trained in nation) similar to the champions league rules so thats why its showing HG on the players screens.

I've found it fairly important. I've just been caught out in my third season as I sold off the remainder of my orginal squad and now I have to use only 6 subs as I don't have enough HG players. Compounded the problem by loaning in two players who I thought would count as HG but don't as they aren't old enough :rolleyes:.

Ah... didnt know about the new rules.... though I tend to stick with the english players where i can.

Ill edit the page as I have done so already and see what i can do.

oh... 2nd season.

cheers

LAM

Archived