brazils lowest league. a few questions.

im thinking of starting a new game/challenge in brazils lowest league but im a complete novice to its rules and regulations. what im wondering is;

1. what are the rules to do with loaning players? the squads are pretty thin on the ground so i was wondering how many players you are allowed to loan.

2. how does the tiered system work with regards to promotion?

3. what are the rules regarding foreign players? i.e. how many can you play in a match etc?

cheers.

im thinking of starting a new game/challenge in brazils lowest league but im a complete novice to its rules and regulations. what im wondering is;

1. what are the rules to do with loaning players? the squads are pretty thin on the ground so i was wondering how many players you are allowed to loan.

2. how does the tiered system work with regards to promotion?

3. what are the rules regarding foreign players? i.e. how many can you play in a match etc?

cheers.

im pretty sure your only alowed 3 foreigners but that could just be the top league

other then that talk about picking the most confusing league system what with the state championships and everything. im pretty sure promotion also has something to do with this so try to pick a team with a relativly easy state championship.

You can loan as many players as you like, well I haven't run into any issues and I loaned about 12 in 2010 as there is a bug that causes games to be re-arranged to avoid conflict with the World Cup so you have to play 5 games in 5 days. This is a confirmed issue and should be fixed in the next patch.

The 3rd tier is split into groups of 8 teams who play each other home and away. The top 2 go to the playoffs. If you make the semi's then you're promoted.

Foreign players is limited to 3 but you won't use them in Brazil because the homegrown talent is much better. I don't even scout outside Brazil.

3 foreign players in the match squad.

When it comes to promotion you have to finish top 2 in Serié C of the group stages to go through to the knock-out stage.

The 4 semi-finalists gets promoted to Serié B.

In Serié B you have a regular 38 game season, where the top 4 are promoted, and the bottom 4 are relegated.

Then you have the Brasileirão, which is the top division, which also is a regular 38 game season. Bottom 4 are relegated.

Before the main season you start off with a regional competition ( i think it's a regional competition, at least).

A lot of games are played in Brazil. Good to have a decent squad so you don't wear your players out.

Don't know too much about loan-players, since i didn't have the need for that myself.

Spent around 9 seasons in Brazil now. Took a Serié C team up to the top division. Good fun really lol

Archived