Losing so much money

Is anyone else losing a hell of a lot of money? I am in 2015 with Newcastle, 60,000 capacity filled every week, in Champions League for 4th year in a row, won FA cup, Premier League, got the wages under control and I am still losing between 4 and 6 million a month - what the hell is going on? The loan repayments are only about 500k a month. Not doing any real harm but still...

Well looking at your finances would be a good start to see where the money is going, print screen your expenditures. I guess wages will be one factor even if they are under control. Look in the clauses of the transfer section to if your paying alot over every month on transfers.

I'm losing lots of money as Canavese in Italy. Board in the first season gave me 17K in wages now in 2nd season they have changed it to 11K, needless to say I'd bought alot of new players on on quite high wages and now I'm having to get rid of half my team to prevent getting docked points :thdn:

Month by month is irrelevant, you get Season ticket sales up front (the bigger the ticket base the less monthly income you get) and prize money at the end of the year.

MOnth by MOnth is relevant as he is saying he is losing 4-6m a month, He shoudl really say if he is going into the red by the end of the season.

buying players by paying over 24-48 months will effect your month by month revenue as these payments get taken out but as long as your are ending the season in the black you will be ok with the PL money and TV money topping you back up

I think most teams in FM lose money during normal season but they tend to balance it in offseason with season tickets/sponsorships and maybe some player sales.... So having -2 million euroes from september to june can be compansated by making 20 million plus in july and august through above items.

Archived