Brazil have a population this big

Ok in my BETA test of a new league system i after a season add myself to a club to test finance system.

Anyway Brazil sack their manager and it says they are open to applicants, they also have an estimated population of 189M.

Sorry but WHAT!?!?!?!

Ok in my BETA test of a new league system i after a season add myself to a club to test finance system.

Anyway Brazil sack their manager and it says they are open to applicants, they also have an estimated population of 189M.

Sorry but WHAT!?!?!?!

Uh... WHAT?!

What the hell are you on about?

Don't tell me, they're over estimating Indonesia's population next eh?

Last month playing football became forbidden in all Brazilian beaches , they will get xboxes now

Seriously? And this didn't lead to a national uprising?

I thought messing with Brazil's football was the sort of thing that could cause a military coup?

the OP needs to go back to school and pay more attention during geography lessons... brazil is huge.... along with argentina they are the 2 largest nations in South America... i bet you thought brazil was in africa...

Or use Google. If in doubt, use Google :D

Russia, Canada, US, China, Brazil

If memory serves me right, those are the 5 biggest nations land wise. (I think Brazil is larger than Australia)

China, India, U.S.

Those are the 3 largest population wise, once again if my memory is correct and nothing changed.

Brazil probably has a lower pop density than U.S, which is on the lower side due to being massive.

All of the large countries have a small population density. Australia, Russia, U.S., Canada, Brazil have an extremely small density, and I don't even think China is in the top 50 or even 75 despite it's massive population.

Only thing about Brazil is that a good portion of it is uninhabited due to rain forest.

China in areas in very densely populated, but then there are miles and miles that are completely empty. Mind you, the other big nations are the same. Brazil have the Amazon, Australia is only really habitable around the costs, Canada has the tundra, the USA is better off but still has desert in the south, as for Russia...

Archived