Do You Attend Press Conferenes? Does it Make a Difference?

I hate them, they're incredibly boring and repetetive. NOT good gameplay.

I only do them because my assistant manager messes up and makes my players mad if I let him do it. Normally, I just respond with "no comment" to most of the questions though..

they should be dropped from game, or simplified so that you will get only one question aftergame and it already appears in inbox screen so you can answer it on the fly.

Current version does not contribute to fun factor of the game and I dont see SI improving it anytime soon.

I've recently started a new save game and decided to do everything myself, use my own tactics and training and also press conferences to see if it does any good.

Now, I've started so many save games with the same team only to become frustrated at my terrible management skills resulting in either relegation and subsequent sacking or a hang on to my job by merely surviving the drop.

Now, as I've said, I also use my own tactics whereas I'd just download one before so I can't give all the credit to press conferences but I'm 10th with 5 games to go. I'm not pulling up any trees but it's a half of a difference from my previous experiences. I know they're boring as they're repetitive but they take only a minute - possibly 5 clicks of the mouse. Hardly a long time in the grand scheme of things, especially if you watch the full games.

I'll relay something that someone else on here said recently in response to people sending their assistant to press conferences and team talks - "Who's running your club? You or your assistant?" Quite appropriate and I'm only sorry I can't give credit to the author.

I attend around 80% of press conferences. I remember one time when I sent my assistant to one and when asked who should get the World Player of the Year Award, he said C.Ronaldo (at R.Madrid) and I was manager of Barcelona (shake of the head) at least I have an honest assistant. :)

Archived