[IMG] Tags enquiry...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

I use firefox, but the browser should not be able to dictate weather or not I show the picture, or the code within the tags </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, i thought you meant when you look at what someone else has posted, not when you're posting your own.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aston_martin:

Just paste the direct link into the URL box within the new post window. No need for IMG tags </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not surprised that didn't work

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stdan27:

?action=view&current=aspensNSU.jpg

Will it work for me i wonder? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, i have an idea, if it works it should show up, but only if it's in a link...

?action=view&current=aspensNSU.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by isuckatfm:

Maybe it's a resolution/size thing?

The one from the other thread is 614x465.

Nepenthez's one is 1024x667.

Stab in the dark though icon_smile.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quite possibly that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by isuckatfm:

Maybe it's a resolution/size thing?

The one from the other thread is 614x465.

Nepenthez's one is 1024x667.

Stab in the dark though icon_smile.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quite possibly that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It might have something to do with the fact the ones that are showing are from photobucket, is there a special code photobucket give you, to post it on a forum?

Its easy

Use TinyPic

Upload the image to TinyPic

when it has uploaded click View full sized image

332wc3p.jpg

Copy everything(all the code) in the HTML for websites (red box below)

2nk3z2b.jpg

Paste into your reply (whereever you want the pic to go) DONT add image tags or any thing just paste it as it is (should come up as about three lines of code)

Done

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">HTML not BBcode? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps if you talked us through what you are doing ,step by step, then people can point out what you are doing wrong?

You are using HTML and not BBcode arnt you?

Nope, it just makes a little wierd picture. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's what mine did further up the page but with a red X icon_smile.gif

maybe it is to do with the size of the picture

Archived