Online Play

How come when me and my friend play online each time i play a team he plays them straight after and its the same for each game, so if i play villa he will play them in the next game and if i play Stoke he will play them the next game,m its pretty weird :confused:

Sometimes a certian always plays the same team the following week. Is a bit wierd but im sure i have seen this in real life before. A team always seemed to be playing the team we played the week before.

Sounds like you picked the team that your mates team as the following fixture. It won't happen all season, It will change when you play each other or around that time.

I think its just a coincidence though, Because the fixtures are already created before you pick a team to manage. If its bugging you, Next time check the fixtures of the 2 teams your going to be before you pick them to manage. :thup:

Okaii thanks, it is very annoying lol, will it be like this in the second season do you know, and after i play my friend his fixtures change for abit and then he plays city then i do then he plays stoke then i do lol

Archived