Xavi and Iniesta in Barca- who's playmaker?

L.D.

Yeah probably. Just cos Xavi would be the 'chosen one' doesn't mean that Iniesta can't be set as Advanced playmaker.

That's what i'm getting at. In real life they are both playmakers. The only differece is that Xavi doesn't run with the ball as much, and doesn't run forward as much.

But the thing that bugs me is who has more creative freedom, and longer passing. The deeper player, or the more advanced one?

Can this be checked out with the editor? I'm interested in the settings that cpu choses, not real life. I know how they play in real life.

If Xavi is set as a deep lying playmaker then he should have the longer passing, he has better passing stats than Iniesta if im not mistaken. More creative freedom should be Iniesta who is playing further up the pitch as he is more likely to produce that bit of magic outside, or inside the penalty area.

If Xavi is set as a deep lying playmaker then he should have the longer passing, he has better passing stats than Iniesta if im not mistaken. More creative freedom should be Iniesta who is playing further up the pitch as he is more likely to produce that bit of magic outside, or inside the penalty area.

That's how i see it too, but i have my Xavi and Iniesta (Badelj and Bernardo actually, playing with Dinamo Zagreb :D) set up as Advanced playmakers. One on support, the other on attack, because i don't need a guy behind, when i have a dmc.

OK, i got my thoughts together. Thanks :thup:

Archived