Shortlist placement?

Am I the only one who thinks the shortlist tab is placed a bit illogically? I would expect it to be part of the submenu when you click on the Transfers tab on your team page, next to the Player Search, Staff Search, Scouting, etc, instead of just the Search tab on the manager and home page.

I know that technically it's the manager's shortlist and not the club's, but it's still a bit annoying not to have it placed next to the other tools on the club page.

Am I the only one who thinks the shortlist tab is placed a bit illogically? I would expect it to be part of the submenu when you click on the Transfers tab on your team page, next to the Player Search, Staff Search, Scouting, etc, instead of just the Search tab on the manager and home page.

I know that technically it's the manager's shortlist and not the club's, but it's still a bit annoying not to have it placed next to the other tools on the club page.

i totally agree. And also, unlike FM09, when i have added an additional shortlist, and players i had scouted all went to the new shortlist and not the default shortlist!

That is very irritating, as the new shortlist is for me to keep track of my few selected must buy players and now the new FM is messing with it!

Can SI bring back the previous arrangement in FM09 please!

would definatly find it easier of it was in both places like the player search function.

Archived