Feeder Clubs International

Having always played lower league ive never had oppurtunity to have an international feeder club to bring in more money, now at west ham finished 3rd in last 2 seasons so champions league and going well, can anyone give me some advice of some clubs to get an international connection to bring in extra revenue??

many thanks

Japan, China, and the US are the places to get them from.

If you can pick your own feeder clubs, perhaps a club like Toronto FC? or Houston Dynamo I think are available too. Almost any top side over there is a good choice. Some ask higher fees than others, but I don't know if they bring in more money.

You ask your club for feeder club links. Sometimes if you are lucky they may offer you a commerical link feeder club.

Otherwise after a year or two of being the manager, when you ask your Board for a feeder club, they will ask you to state your preference. At this point you can choose "Commerical Link" from a menu. They will then search for appropriate clubs to link you with. There is no guarantee they will find you one however.

Also I heard that after a certain length of time you can choose your own clubs. Obviously when it gets to that point, you can just pick whatever you want :p

Archived