PDA

View Full Version : Feeder Clubs International

gills_till_i_die
25-11-2009, 17:29
Having always played lower league ive never had oppurtunity to have an international feeder club to bring in more money, now at west ham finished 3rd in last 2 seasons so champions league and going well, can anyone give me some advice of some clubs to get an international connection to bring in extra revenue??
many thanks

BigCisHere
25-11-2009, 18:59
Japan, China, and the US are the places to get them from.

If you can pick your own feeder clubs, perhaps a club like Toronto FC? or Houston Dynamo I think are available too. Almost any top side over there is a good choice. Some ask higher fees than others, but I don't know if they bring in more money.

gills_till_i_die
25-11-2009, 19:17
thanks, just after i wrote this i saw u can ask board for some reccomendations

BamBamBam
25-11-2009, 19:35
When do you get offered these links? I'm in the prem but still haven't been offered a link to get extra money in. I've got 5 clubs at the moment.

damo666
25-11-2009, 19:55
i got my options 2nd season in, but its also can depend on the team you are playing with

BigCisHere
25-11-2009, 20:14
You ask your club for feeder club links. Sometimes if you are lucky they may offer you a commerical link feeder club.

Otherwise after a year or two of being the manager, when you ask your Board for a feeder club, they will ask you to state your preference. At this point you can choose "Commerical Link" from a menu. They will then search for appropriate clubs to link you with. There is no guarantee they will find you one however.

Also I heard that after a certain length of time you can choose your own clubs. Obviously when it gets to that point, you can just pick whatever you want :P