Wrong result (and lots more)...BUT it's on FM 07 and no penalties were involved

I know there is/was a known bug in FM 2009 were you'd win a game with a penalty shootout or score a winner with a penalty, but after the game the result is recorded as a loss on penalty shootout. However, this is different...

1) This is on FM 2007.

2) There were no penalties in the match.

3) The real result was a 1-0 loss, however after I continued I was shown the result of 1-1.

4) Apparently my attacking midfielder scored an equaliser in the 80th minute. But when I clicked on the '80' to see the 'goal', I was just shown the regular highlight (which did happen) of a build-up to an opportunity that amounted to nothing. The 'scorer' in question didn't even touch the ball.

5) In the last few minutes, one of my players got a second yellow and was sent off (then the same for my opponent a couple minutes later). However, when I went to 'detailed tactics' after the incident to change things, he was still on the screen (but not on the pitch in later highlights).

6) I gave a full time team talk, mostly team with a couple of player-specific talks and a couple of nones, yet after the match my Asst. Manager said that I didn't give one (they were all 'none'). The pre-match and HT team talks were unaffected.

Has THIS happened to anyone else? Remember, the penalty/penalty shoot-out bug I mentioned earlier on FM 09 doesn't count.

I hope my save game isn't going to die. I suppose I'll have to replay it later and hope the same doesn't happen or keep happening.

On a plus note: 3 or so years on, this is the first major bug I've experienced on FM 07, which is testament to it. :D

I did not even play 07

You don't know what you've missed. By far the best ME ever, and therefore the best football management game ever.

I haven't experienced this, Ozzy, and like you I've been playing it heavily for three years. The only bug I can think of that didn't work in my favour (i.e. the "accept your own bid" one) was Rooney's permanent suspension- and I didn't care, because Owen, Bent and Beattie were fb on 07.

Archived