For SI

I just downloaded your patch and noticed it doesn'r have the .exe added to it i had to do this myself after searching the forums to find out what i had to do in order to install the patch. Did you do this by mistake or just to annoy people further who don't have brilliant computer knowledge?

A bit harsh!

Well you could say harsh but at the end of the day surely if they are going to release something either A - give it instructions if we need to add stuff to it or B - Release it in working order. Not hard at the end of the day is it

Sorry to all those if you find it harsh. Just really winds me up when things don't get done correctly

Well you could say harsh but at the end of the day surely if they are going to release something either A - give it instructions if we need to add stuff to it or B - Release it in working order. Not hard at the end of the day is it

Sorry to all those if you find it harsh. Just really winds me up when things don't get done correctly

Jesus, i bet your the life and soul at the christmas party :rolleyes:

Why do people make threads to moan at S.I. with the impression that anyone will actually take notice? It's not the hardest thing to figure out - and I am by no means proficient in computing terms.

Get over it.

You so right no one pays attention yet you looked at the thread and commented on it ???

Of course we didn't do this on purpose, I believe there was an issue when it was originally uploaded. Although it's not ideal, in fairness the issue is covered in the Demo FAQ. Thanks.

Cheers i couldn't find anything anywhere in your comments on the patch was all cheers again.

You can close this now

You so right no one pays attention yet you looked at the thread and commented on it ???

The point I was making was that no one from S.I. is going to be overly concerned that you had a slight problem with downloading the patch. There are other more difficult and more important issues that will be addressed. I took notice of this thread simply because I am bored at work and at a loose end. I commented on it because I found the tone of your comment slightly amusing and blissfully futile.

The point I was making was that no one from S.I. is going to be overly concerned that you had a slight problem with downloading the patch. There are other more difficult and more important issues that will be addressed. I took notice of this thread simply because I am bored at work and at a loose end. I commented on it because I found the tone of your comment slightly amusing and blissfully futile.

Well as amusing as you found it as you can see from above though they did take notice so even the little crys get attended to!

Archived