Get out of our club!

Anyone any good with sound packs?

I want to find or create a .wav file of the current Newcastle favourite chant...

"Get out of our club

Get out of our club

You fat cockney b**tard

Get out of our club!"

...and add it to the game so you can hear it in the background!

Possible?

It would make me SO happy! ; )

Just found how to do it...cheating.

Play 2 minutes of abuse in the background!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6OG7SuIGss&NR=1

Nice!

Pah, thats not really a protest! The one after we lost to Sheffield United at home a few seasons back to get Freddy Shepherd out was much more vociferous!

On topic, have you not had a takeover yet? Ashley has long gone in my Newcastle save.

Pah, thats not really a protest! The one after we lost to Sheffield United at home a few seasons back to get Freddy Shepherd out was much more vociferous!

On topic, have you not had a takeover yet? Ashley has long gone in my Newcastle save.

It's on it's way, mate! In my game, the supporters trust are on their way to a buyout! Amazing!

If only that were true in real life...

It's on it's way, mate! In my game, the supporters trust are on their way to a buyout! Amazing!

If only that were true in real life...

You wont get any cash from a supporters trust so i'd calm your excitement lol :D. I think people who have had FM fan buyouts, have gone on to administration soon afterwards. Sounds about the same as real life :D. Unless the NUST can get some more transparent details out there and outline their direction and how they intened to get future funding, my money is staying in my pocket (well pension actually).

You wont get any cash from a supporters trust so i'd calm your excitement lol :D. I think people who have had FM fan buyouts, have gone on to administration soon afterwards. Sounds about the same as real life :D. Unless the NUST can get some more transparent details out there and outline their direction and how they intened to get future funding, my money is staying in my pocket (well pension actually).

They reckon they're going to try and rope Barry Moat in, but he's got f*** all cash to run a Premier League club. His bid was excrutiatingly embarrassing. Ashley loved every minute of humilating the poor, naive get! And no, I don't have a spare £1500 to chuck in at the moment. Wish I did, but I don't...

They reckon they're going to try and rope Barry Moat in, but he's got f*** all cash to run a Premier League club. His bid was excrutiatingly embarrassing. Ashley loved every minute of humilating the poor, naive get! And no, I don't have a spare £1500 to chuck in at the moment. Wish I did, but I don't...

Im still not convinced Moat wasn't used to eother a) pacify the fans, ie, "were trying to sell, he's trying to buy and its ongoing" or b) Moat was being used by Ashley to flush out more bidders and never had any real intention of buying the club.

Anyway, we're going off topic now so i'll end there :)

Archived